Saturday, June 25, 2005

Today is cloudy with rain expected and the hay isnt in yet!!














Today is cloudy with rain expected and the hay is not in yet. I don't know how good it will be anyway as Don cut it days ago and it rained like mad after that . He has swathed it a couple of times and is bailing it today. Hummm I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about hee hee hee. Although I am not a city girl, I really know nothing about ranching .I was raised until I was 10 in England and after we came to Canada we lived on 25 acres of bush ha ha, (My Dad always planed to farm it but never got more that 2 or 3 acres into fields.) Anyway after Don and I married we went to Vancouver , until the children started to arrive . After that we decided we rather raise our family in the country ( really the suburbs) So I have to say Ranch life if a big change, Hubby ( Don) is having the time of his life. Me? Well I guess I'll get used to wearing shoes all the time! I do NOT like chicken poop between my toes! bye Rill PS the above photo is of Sammi and her horse Tucker

No comments: