Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Floating in air

_

No not me, its the pollen, and cotton wood trees are blowing their fluff around to thats what floating in the air.... My eyes water and itch and I sneeze all the time. I know take an anti-histamine but that means a trip to town and I am feeling lazy, so I suffer ..
The dog is sulking today as she cannot ride on the ATV with Don to work. He is up in the paddock with the horses putting up the electric gates to stop them ( the horses) from getting into the hay fields, anyway they are high strung and might kick the dog, especially if she decides to herd them like she does the cattle. So she is in her carrying crate, where she puts herself when she is angry at us lol.
My plants are not doing well at all, they are drooping in the heat, I water them in the evening but I am thinking maybe I should water them also in the early morning?????
Well the baby is doing better, but I am not ha ha ha, I am thinking maybe I am coming down with the flu also.
Well now I find I am running two bloggs, one on MySpace and one here, I will not be able to keep up on both I fear..lol but will try... maybe with a little cheating now and again ( I will copy paste from one to the other) Well I have fed the baby at least 4 little freezies to keep her quiet while I type on here..lol Nasty Granny that I am, It will serve me right if all that sugar makes her act up. lol But in reality she has been getting a lot of freezies as its was all she could hold in her little tummy during the flue, now I am going to have to wean her off them.
bye for now
Wanda

No comments: