Friday, June 02, 2006

Unless they cook themselves there will be no Cookies today!

AAAAkkk..What a day! I was supposed to bake cookies for Hubby but got side tracked by many many things lol. Mostly the phone call from Wal Mart for my younger daughter saying her interview was today at 3pm. She doesn't get out of school until 3:10 so I tried to change it to 3:30, the best I could do was as close to 3pm as she could make it.. And of course she went to school today in flip flops and shorts!! Now I have to make a trip down the stairs to her basement room!! Its another country down there let me tell you, her amazing carpet of many colors, and lumps and bumps ( her clothes closet sits empty!!) make it hard to navigate let alone open the door. Next to find something clean, that fits , and is work worthy, and wont need to much of a hot iron. Yeah well it took me a while and of course the pants I chose were a little to tight she made do though. While I was down there I did some laundry just incase I couldn't find anything clean ha ha ha. all through this trip to the "other world" the phone was ringing will calls from Capital one master card insisting I sign up, & great telephone deals for long distance , the library saying my books were there for pick-up and my daughter saying she had a ride home so I didn't have to bring her clothes to her just have them ready to put on. Right!! its already noon and I haven't done anything but sweep the floor. So I get out the pans and measuring cups, hubby comes home for lunch "I'm just starting the cookies" sez I. I stopped and made his lunch, chatted with him and got him back to work lol . Now I don't know if I have mentioned this or not but I am looking after my 2 years old granddaughter for a month...she has had an upset tummy for a little while now, change of water and environment I guess, maybe teething also, ANYWAY! She filled her diaper, also getting her jeans, and my floor!! What is it about this ranch and poop!! ha ha ha
Bath time again..Still no cookies , now its going on 2:30 and I still haven't had word from my oldes daughter who supposedly left Vernon for Merritt at 11am..she should be here by now, at 3 she phones, they went fishing, ( while I imagined car accidents etc.) still no cookies, The baby wont go for a nap to I take her outside to play hoping to tire her out ..Right! Its now time for Sam to get home and panic and go to her appointment..Everything calms down hubby appears for snack of cookies...NO COOKIES... And now its 4:17 pm and I am typing not baking!!
so no blogging today..Well only this ..Which I guess is a blogg of sorts ha!
I am off to make cookies and Then supper. (I hope! eeek)
bye

No comments: